LOL, this thread has become a personal message board. And is the concert by any chance Bruce Springsteen?
Printable View
LOL, this thread has become a personal message board. And is the concert by any chance Bruce Springsteen?
*smooches sammy* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
'n leo... maybe we were sisters in a former life? *G*
*LMAO* i know, i tried to get it back on topic, but they werent having it
and sniff, i'd like to think we were babe *tight hug* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Sorry I disrupted the topic. And just to kill the thing betwwen me and my cusin.I will say this last thing. Bjorn: We are in a money bind at the moment. I sold the ticket's to pay bill's. So we are not going. So back to the sixties. I am going to statr a game topic on Leo's board about the sixties,70's,80's, and 90's. To see what kinda music people actually know about.
Yeah right. You never had 'em.
Sam: Eat my fucking cock. You are one of the most shallow people I have never met.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"I see the man around the corner waiting. Can he see me?
I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of someone screaming....here."
-Ozzy
well now that HIGH BEAR's sex-change operation is under way, since i bit off his balls and now he's offering his cock to Sam, what's his new name gonna be? *LOL
Can I be your brother, you two? I wanna play nasty tricks on ya while we grow up
Leo, you have a way of fucking up all my insults. >:-(
Everybody knows my balls grow back anyway. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"I see the man around the corner waiting. Can he see me?
I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of someone screaming....here."
-Ozzy
I FOR ONE AM GLAD THAT I WAS BORN IN 73.....i had older siblings and my parents to thank for listening to all the oldies..which i like but, the late 70's..fleetwoodmac,bg's,sister sledge,stevie..cmon punk rock...cant forget new wave..duran duran..and depeche mode..blondie..all the dance music..up until now..if i was born then id be too much of an old fuck to rock out to great shit they got goin now....i love my time...hey i could always revisit the 60's....and for 19.99 i can rock around the clock with the 50's 60's and 70's..you can too just call 1-800-oldfart they Xcept cod's even..hehehe*L http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif